Target Suspect vs Primary Suspect

I have Information that indicates authorities are isolating me due to a multi year investigation in which no one has spoken to me and no crimes observed or committed.

They spoke to select former criminals of my associates and pressured them by putting them in bad situations and forcing them to make up statements.

They have all been moved to a neighboring town and instructed to not talk to me.

I have information that indicates this is for discrediting me and evidence is being used to create false image with some being manufactured or placed after being stolen by their shills or prepared informants.

The worse part is I literally have done nothing and the investigation along with evidence manufacturing is far more illegal.

Worst part is they know it is not me and they already have the suspect but ignore them to make me a TARGET SUSPECT while they are a Person of Interest.

This person has been a deviant pedophile for their life and they are intentionally making the mistake only to expose the info let the discredit occur then say oops, knowing the damage cannot be undone.

So far I have been harassed out of employment and medical care.

I will put money on the fact it will have some lame explanation like oops, insert excuse here.

All deliberately done knowing the person of interest is the target suspect.

Why you might ask.
Exposure of information, hence why they want to discredit me.

David Kawika Hackett Lancaster
Extensive charges, cases and convictions.

Me.
Never attested charged or detained. Ex military. High IQ. Capable, independent, informed and very offensive with presence enough to spread the information.